MusicCon SLC is like no other event you have ever experienced. Experience intimate break out sessions, unique pause and play concerts, and interviews that reveal how your favorite artist got their lucky break. Join us and become transported back to a place few have been…your memories! Your place is reserved all you need to do is just press play.
Please feel free to dress in modern attire or rock out dressed up as your favorite band member. Please keep in mind that families and children will be attending. We want all of our guest attending to have a memorable experience of the music, performers, but not of inappropriate dress. So please be considerate and keep your attire at least PG-13.
The Salt Palace Convention Center offers two convenient underground garages that are open 7 days a week:
- South Lot – Enter off of 200 South between West Temple and 200 West (600 stalls)
- West Lot – Enter off of 300 West between 100 South and South Temple (400 stalls)
- Handicap parking available in both lots
- Sorry, no in/out privileges or overnight parking; height/length restrictions
- Bicycles racks are located in the garages and in various places outside the facility
- Continuous security surveillance
- Customizable operating hours for your event
- Docks for equipment load-in/load-out staffed for your security and safety
- Monthly parking available. Call 385-468-2197 for information
There are plenty of hotels and motels conveniently located in the heard of the city. With over 6900 hotel rooms in Salt Lake, you’re sure to find a place to stay while attending MusicCon SLC. Preferred hotels are recommended below but if those are booked up, a quick google search will allow you to find many other locations just a short Trax ride or walk away.
The Salt Palace is completely handicap accessible with ramps and elevators located near all major entrances.